Saturday, March 19, 2011




Yesterday Blake and I took Reese, Logan, and Cooper to the cabin on the snowmobile with metal sled behind it. I thought I could stand on the back (it has a bar like a dog sled) while a couple of the boys rode on the sled with our stuff. Oh boy, what a ride. I was so sore from the bouncing up and down and trying to hold on. So, we got to the drive way and Blake was taking a wide circle so the snowmobile would be facing the right way when we leave, and...... you're not gonna believe this but he HIT a tree!!!!!!!! and where did I go? Over the bar and off the side doing a sideways twist and roll, OUCH!!!! Blake laughs.That is not all the fun I had, oh no, after I got down the hill to the cabin, not being abel to tell if I should go in the front or back door, I went to the front ( also to tell Logan not to go down the hill in front because he might sink) my left leg sunk clear to my ****
you know all the way and I was stuck. I call Blake on the cell phone (you gotta love cell phones)
he says just a minute. Then as snow is melting in my boot and freezing my leg, he, you guessed it, laughs and then proceeds to ask me why I was going in that way, he never goes in that door!!!!! this is a funny story, NOW.
So that you will not think it was all a bust, even though I am still sore.
The boys had a blast sledding down the drive way and making snow caves. We also had fun playing Go Fish, Slap Jack and Memory.

1 comment:

  1. hahah! Sounds like you had tons of fun! Sweet pics of the snow caves! Those are some lucky grandsons.

    ReplyDelete