Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Surprises!

We go in for the "BIG" ultrasound tomorrow at 4 in the afternoon! Can't wait to find out if baby is a boy or a girl! I'm a little nervous - I just hope the baby is doing well and that everything looks good. And I'm finally starting to show a bit. Although it mostly just looks like I'm fat. I can still suck most of it in, but there is a little bump regardless. Yay.

In other news, Rob surprised me with a kindle Saturday morning! I was pretty skeptical about it, but now that I have one, I LOVE IT! I've already got close to 60 books on it, and they were all free! And they're the classics, too (gotta love public domain). Now I just need to get a case for it, so it's protected when I take it places. Rob told me this was probably the last time he would be able to spoil me with fun stuff ... sad. But oh well! Gotta think of the baby ... ha ha.

p.s. Todd and Ashley- you're getting married in a MONTH! crazy But like you need me to remind you! Yay for weddings!

1 comment: