Wednesday, March 9, 2011

HUGE

I get comments almost daily about how its impossible for me to get any more HUGE. People either ask how many babies I am having, if the dr. got the due date wrong, or how far over due I am. So I decided to start taking weekly pictures to start proving that it is in fact possible for my belly to get bigger. Much thanks to Millie for cutting off my head in the picture and to Levi for making the picture something worth looking at. By the way, this is 28 weeks. I still have at least 10 more weeks to grow. Ugh.

1 comment:

  1. Holy moly - 10 more weeks does not sound like long at all! And I don't think you look huge ... for what it's worth. :) You just look like you're pregnant! Drr, people. Can't wait for all the annoying comments I'll get ... So far I've had a client give me a high five when I told her I was gonna have a baby. That was fun. :)

    ReplyDelete