Tuesday, March 8, 2011


Guess what! Ashley and I are both track coaches at Spanish Fork High School. She coaches the hurdles, and you guessed it..... I coach the long jump. Ashley knows tons about the hurdles and I know nothing about the long jump (except for what I read on wikipedia and other random websites. I have also watched a lot of youtube videos) but don't tell the kids on the track team that because they probably think that I am really good at the long job. Ashley actually did hurdles in high school and I have probably never long jumped in my life. Coaching track is pretty fun. I think we get paid like $4 an hour so it is well worth our time.
Right now we are in the process of trying to find an apartment. Hopefully we find one this week.

2 comments:

  1. i love that you, todd, are coaching long jump and you've never done it before in your life. this is so hilarious. but hey, sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 bucks an hour???? Hey, thats more than I make.

    ReplyDelete