Sunday, February 27, 2011

My camera

I was going to post pics from Ashley's shower but my lame camera is being sooo lame.
Anyway, I thought it was a fun time and she got some great stuff.

Also, my family, those of you who were reading the B of M with me should be finishing up by next week. And I am proposing that we start again and try to finish by Dec. 31 ,2011. I know you are all busy but lets DO IT as Pres. Kimball would say. I need the blessings, if you are willing post a comment and I will figure some cool reward. This year it was go to lunch, when when when is the hard part. And let's email or post comments and what has been helpful to us in our reading.
I will be waiting to hear your thoughts on this, while I try to get the pics off my camera. I guess I will just start using Blake's.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're in! I need some more motivation to read my scriptures (sad, I know).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in! I didn't make the March deadline :( but I'm committed to December! Asher will be 2 by then... whoa...

    ReplyDelete