Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Big-boy Bed

We got Asher a new bed at Ikea yesterday. We thought we'd make the transition during a week that Brooks is off work in case we end up sleep deprived. He "helped" Brooks put it together and was jumping up and down with excitement the entire time. When we finally got the mattress on he climbed up to the bed and said, "I seep. I seep." It was actually bed time at that moment so we put his jammies on and he went right to bed. What? I expected this to be an awful transition. Maybe it will get worse at nap time. He slept all night without a peep. I'm so confused.


2 comments:

  1. That is awesome. Rob and I had a HORRIBLE night with Porter last night. We think he just wasn't feeling well. Hopefully Ash's nap time goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every night borders on horrible at my house. Bless you Asher for sleeping!

    ReplyDelete